Hooray for Vermont!

First, let me say that I am so excited about taking part in Will Richarson's preconference workshop tomorrow!  As an avid reader of his blog, Weblogg-ed, I can't wait to see and hear him in person.  I'm sure it will be a very rewarding and information-packed day!  Stay tuned...!

As I was catching up on cleaning out my aggregator, I came across the exciting news that Vermont is planning to provide high speed broadband Internet access to all of its people!  Although we relocated to sunny North Carolina twelve years ago, I still consider myself a proud Vermonter, and am thrilled for all of the rural families there!  I can't wait to contact my good friend, Kim, who continues to teach in a rural elementary school near our home town to see how this all pans out!  Here's hoping North Carolina will follow Vermont's forward-thinking lead!



Photo: N. Danville, Vermont Covered Bridge
0 Responses