Day 46 Did You Know You Had A Refresh Button?

Today was another one of those days that I beg my Principal to allow me to loop to 5th grade with these kids! (Seriously, I sent him an email begging - again!)
So we were beginning our math class and I had decided we needed another good dose of review working with two digit by two digit multiplication. As I handed out the five problems I wanted the kids to complete as a warm-up, and we were talking about how we'd have to dig way back in our memory banks to remember how to complete them, I hear from Joey, "Yeah, Mrs. C., it's like pressing the refresh button in our brain!"
Wow! Loving my Digital Natives!
[caption id="attachment_311" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="\"...the refresh button in our brain!\""]"...the refresh button in our brain!"[/caption]
Photo Credit: Bulubula's Photostream via Flickr
1 Response
  1. Sandi Shover Says:

    I hope the looping works out - I mentioned it to Andy Bryan when I had his ear on Weds. at our laptop rollout. Those kids would be so lost next year without the computers! I'll email your principal, too.